i is DANDY!

So technically today was my first day of school, but my class got cancelled.. already! haha but anyways, I still had to go to orientation.. and that's where I got my starter kit!! honestly it's what i've been looking forward to! LOL.. my god it felt like Christmas morning! Graphic Design majors got a rolling suitcase lookin thing full of well... everything you need! Now im overloaded... three 500gb hard drives! andddd good thing I didnt buy one of these because they gave me the Intuos4 pen tablet to hook up to my computer!!! soooo sexy. If only my computer didn't look like a damn grandma laptop! haha. Kinda wish I got a starter kit for Photography majors too cause they got a Canon Rebel.. idk which one tho.. I think the newest one.. but still.. I woulda sold it and used my camera instead!!! Man, I haven't been this excited for school in forever! I can't waiiiiiiiiiit.

=] pretty sleek flash drive they gave me. I wish I got the one from Crooks!!

views

Free Hit Counter