seeing someone who means so much to you break down is hard... and it rarely ever happens.. it makes me sad seeing you like this. I can't be happy until I know you are REALLY happy. like i told you, you NEED to do this. please, for you.... and for me. as hard as it may be... as long as it has been. trust me. i will do everything i can to make this happen, why? because it is what you need. no matter what you say... no matter how much you deny it.... i want what is BEST for you... you need peace... you can't keep lying to yourself and to others.... you just need to know... whatever it may be, good or bad, and you know what I'm talking about. you can't go on with life not ever knowing.... be true to yourself.

PLEASE.
this is between us two. We both know it. I have faith. YOU CAN DO IT.

views

Free Hit Counter