slackin'

You would think, since we don't sleep til like 7am, I would have so much time to do shit... but no. I guess it seems like I can't stay on the computer for too long anymore? I don't know what it is, shit I used to be able to be on this thing 24/7.. now everything's getting boring. I only check my Myspace for a quick sec.. and end up replying comments a week later. Facebook, hell, I just check that shit every now and then... I can't even figure out how to use the damn thing! The only reason I got a Facebook a while back was because all my friends in St. Louis and Chicago used that instead of Myspace. I probably blog here more than anything. Lord knows what's even going on with my MM, I better check that shit too. Better yet, finally get more work done! aaaand as for my YouTube channel.. I'm planning on starting that up again real soon. Already working on some projects.. so expect more videos of me and my cronies! ;]

Can someone tell me what the fuck is all the hype about this Twitter? Seriously. Pointless. Just a bunch of "status updates" giving the world a play-by-play of what you're doing. Just TEXT THEM already! LOL sorry if this is the trillionth time you've seen my rants about Twitter, but I'll make it the first on here. No offense to those that have it, just stating my opinion.

EDC is coming and I want to go sooooo bad!! =[ I'm in a dancing mood today LOL hopefully there will be some of that going on tonight, and if not, fuck it! We'll start it off!


I've decided that I'm sticking to clean and simple layouts... for now. Until something amazing hits me. I honestly think having this laptop has something to do with me slackin' so much. Cause it's an old piece of shit! I need a new computer -_- actually I want a beasty desktop. I feel safer doing heavy duty editing on a desktop versus a laptop.

I don't know if anyone actually reads this crap, but if anyone from my califam is reading this.. it STILL feels like we're on the Truman Show! Seriously, every-freakin-day we mention it at least 3 times. Starting to freak me out! ahhhh lol


a lil sumn' sumn' =]




*365update
alright, lauren made a boo-boo and now the site is currently undergoing some technical difficulties. You will no longer find my 365 on my Flickr. I will only be posting it on the BLOG. I made a blog dedicated to it, so why make more work and post it up more than once? Plus Flickr can only hold up to 200 photos before I gota pay, and that's not going to happen any time soon. Not until I actually start up with everything.

views

Free Hit Counter