must.. stay.. awake!

We wanted to do something spontaneous today.. and at first it was driving to L.A. and getting some Shakey's that I've apparently missed out on. Instead, Ralfy and I decided to make the third attempt with "Mission 12/12 " as some of you may know. So basically that means I've been up.. I MUST stay awake and get started on our mission around 8am. Figured I would write a lil to kill some time, so here I go!



Let me begin with my video rampage I had the other day:


LOL cracks me up every time.





This is cute & funny at the same time. Hmm, picking lil fights just cause.. sound familiar?! lol



Damn time is flying by! Got something to definitely look forward to by the end of this month. I finally got to play L4D on the 360 instead of PC.. so much easier! LOL still haven't got to play it live.. not too sure if I'd be into it as much anymore. I wish I had all my systems from before still working... Nintendo and Sega at least! I miss the old school Mortal Kombat! Enough with games.. but let me tell you, I really needed this weekend. Got to re-connect with my Funny's and as they say.. there's a first time for everything, right Jan & Jeff? ;] took some pictures and went a little crazy editing them... Now my back & eyes are hurting from all that.. better *note to self- do not wait to edit millions of pictures, quit lagging! Here's a few:






Saw this pet monkey a girl had at the park. Crazy shit! Felt so funny on my arm too.



*Most Popular Picture of the Bunch:
What's missing?





As I was flipping through channels I came across one of those celeb gossip shows and they were reading a few quotes from Shia LaBeouf's Playboy interview.. that I found a bit.. creepy? I'll just quote the part that I thought was a bit odd... or even.. sweet? in a creepy way?... no?... shit here it is haha

Shia talks about his, um, revealing upbringing, including how his hippie mother would often walk around their home naked — even when he had friends over to play.

"The nudity was weird, especially when her friends came over," he tells Playboy in their June issue — on sale May 15. "All of them would just be naked around the house. That was strange for me, and it was really bizarre when my friends were there. You've got your little buds over, and Mom's, like, playing naked connect the dots or whatever. She's in the middle of goddess-group time, where it's literally a bunch of naked women tracing auras around one another's bodies with incense and then sitting together and humming for prolonged periods of time."

"Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother," he says. "She's an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren't my mother, as sick as that sounds."


Ok, so.. what do you think?

-- well my time is up. bout to leave. i'll get back at this later.

views

Free Hit Counter