FML

FUCK, what a morning! totally didn't expect that to happen.. but it did and now we're saved by mickey's & bumblebee, sad to say. Got too much to think about right now. Why is it so hard for well.. my parents, and I to be on the same page!? I'm sick of them thinking everything's a damn joke. What can you do? I guess you can say that I'm somewhat the black sheep of the family. Anyways, enough with the family biz, might aggravate me even more.

With what's been going on lately.. I think I've finally been pushed to my limits. To the point where I don't give a flying fuck what happens anymore. At times I feel like I'm on my own with everything.. but you don't need anybody but yourself.. right?.. ugh. Catch me on a bad day and tick me off, boy you better be ready for what's coming cause I got a short fuse.

Being moody and all, reminds me of how much MORE road rage I get when driving. Especially Vegas drivers. You dumb asses do NOT know how to drive!

  1. USE YOUR DAMN SIGNAL LIGHT
  2. If you're planning on driving 2mph in the FAST lane, MOVE!
  3. Don't take 5years to make a turn
  4. Tailgate me, it's on!
  5. and just to all the slow drivers.......... get outta here!


So now that you've been able to kinda feel my wrath, lets get on to a lighter note... Got to catch an episode of AOTS on G4 the other day! I missed that show, along with Kevin and Olivia aka "our twins" as Aaron & Vic would say ahaha. Watched this and it brightened my day a bit.


aaaaand one last blurb.. I GOTTA get the Metallica version of Guitar Hero! =[ I've been wanting to play Enter Sandman on expert after watching a video on YouTube. I love that song! Man I'd be sooo happy if I could really play it! Got used to playing the drums now since I got bored of the guitar. Challenge me on all 3! Choose your weapon mwuahaha!


views

Free Hit Counter