Anyways.. I finally got in the mood to share my wonderful thoughts with the world and put this blog to use! This is where i'll be putting my thoughts, rants, emotions, and pointless facts public for your enjoyment. So if you're ever bored, fuck a book! READ MY SHIT! =]
OK, so I was on "youchoob" and was going through my favorites and came across this:
& of course it made me want to start dancing again! Man, what I would do to join another halau! Just the thought of that rush you get when you perform... makes you feel like you're on top of the world!
In addition to my YouTube frenzy.. I found myself an Urban Ninja. This shit's LEGIT!!
Being awake right now makes me wana do something spontaneous and crazy! Hopefully tomorrow (technically today) will be an adventure! I can't wait! I'm cuttin it right here so I'll just leave you with this... I guess you can say, it's how I feel at the moment =]
Peace&Loooove