LMFAO. really? wow... coming back from getting food, we pass a car and walk RIGHT next to it.. then when we get inside.. we finally realize that they were having sex.. hardcore status right there for everyone to see. ahahaha gross
Hmmm, so not only do I want to see Mayweather Jr. fight Pacquiao.. but I would LOVE to see Anderson Silva fight Wanderlei Silva!! OMG that would be thee most intense fight everrrrr. I would get hyped up to see ANY of these two matches. Please let it happen!!
Watching more UFC footage and came across this video... I could NOT stop laughing becuase it reminded us too much of my brother. No joke, Cain Velasquez is the mexican version of my brother.. they are the same size, personality is the same... but my brother has a much deeper voice, and well... would seem more like he didn't want to talk to you. Those of you who know my brother will find the humor in this video. Because it always seems like he's getting pissed or ready to sock you in the face. Gotta love my brother, whom I miss! Geez, third time in Iraq =/
Hmmm, so not only do I want to see Mayweather Jr. fight Pacquiao.. but I would LOVE to see Anderson Silva fight Wanderlei Silva!! OMG that would be thee most intense fight everrrrr. I would get hyped up to see ANY of these two matches. Please let it happen!!
Watching more UFC footage and came across this video... I could NOT stop laughing becuase it reminded us too much of my brother. No joke, Cain Velasquez is the mexican version of my brother.. they are the same size, personality is the same... but my brother has a much deeper voice, and well... would seem more like he didn't want to talk to you. Those of you who know my brother will find the humor in this video. Because it always seems like he's getting pissed or ready to sock you in the face. Gotta love my brother, whom I miss! Geez, third time in Iraq =/
*BTW; ok so we tried two new JOOSE flavors.. red and blue. Nay on the red... but thumbs up to blue!! Just might be my fave flavor now... sucks that JOOSE is harder to find here in Vegas.